Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My New Possible Plan for the Future?

So, lately I've been thinking.  School has become really difficult for me and it's become a really bad stress, so I've been thinking about dropping out and getting my GED and moving in with my friend Kenya.  She's already talked to her mom about it and her mom said that I could live with her, and I already have a job and I can talk to my manger about getting more hours and helping Kenya's mom pay the rent and things like that.  Maybe even I could get my car back because I think it's written in my name and I could pay to get it fixed and help pay for the insurance and I could just work at Albertsons until I'm 18, then get promoted and become a cashier there so I can get even more hours and get more money, and then I could get myself onto my feet and go to college after I raise up the money.  It's just my parents have been putting a lot of stress on me about school and I have no real motivation to be here, because I don't see the point in getting a piece of paper that tells me how "smart" I am and that's how I'm qualified to work at a certain place.  So I would be perfectly fine living with Kenya and working up enough money to go back to school and do all that, and I think I'm perfectly fine taking care of it myself.  Right now I'm talking to my aunt that I really trust about it and what she thinks I should do.  So, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment